Little peeks into our lives (TOL #8)
- My kids have started to take classes at our local YMCA again. They are each taking a gymnastics class and a swim class. It’s my son’s first time in a gymnastics class and he is loving it. My husband will be his helper in class so that my daughter can go to kid zone and I can get a quick workout in. Saturday mornings are going to be crazy for the next couple months.
- My daughter’s cast has finally come off. I’m hoping that the gymnastics and swimming will help her get stronger again.
- Because I bought her first pair of skis at a ski swap last week.
- I’m considering starting to lift weights again. Back when I was an college athlete I was able to lift heavy enough weights that they basically decided what I really needed was more cardio. I’m reading Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body to prepare for it. I work out for mental health and to have fun, so we will see if the philosophy of the book will align with my cardio training plans.
- For a peek into the life of a Medical Device Quality Engineer, I present to you the title of classes/webinars I have taken in the last few months. No one is about to write a best selling novel about the happenings at my workplace:
- Integrating Risk Management into the Quality System
- Root Cause Analysis
- Europe’s New Medical Device Regulations
- Myer’s Briggs Training
- After an amazingly mild fall, we had a pretty major rain and wind storm just before Halloween. We were lucky. We only lost a couple trees in the yard and we were only minorly impacted by the power outages. I hope everyone is getting their power back quickly because it’s starting to get cold again out here
Linking up yet again with #thinkingoutloud at Running with Spoons.