Quiet on the Eastern Front (TOL#4)
It amazing how quickly I feel guilty about not posting on the blog. This is why I quit blogging back when I had a successful blog that was making me a little money. It just wasn’t making me happy anymore. I have a few blog posts in the wings, but generally, I just haven’t had the urge to write anything that was time sensitive.
For a quick little update, I’m going a Thinking Out Loud today which I’m linking up with Running with Spoons.
- A book I recently read, Love Warrior, has a ton of amazing quotes about pain, divorce, and perserverance. But this is the quote I related with the most. Life is currently relatively drama free. It’s great, but it also doesn’t make for a very interesting story.
2. Last night my daughter asked me to make her cupcakes for her class. I made her cupcakes in my donut molds and added some sprinkles. She super excited to bring them to school.
My son asked for mini muffins, so I used the leftover batter to make some for his class.
3. My daughter’s athleticism always amazes me. She’s able to balance herself on the slide so that my son can slide under her. They had so much fun. It reminded me why I wanted a second child in the mix. I need to watch the video next time I’m feeling overwhelmed with a 4 year old and a 2 year old in the house. (posted the video here if you want to see it.)
4. I’ve been taking this week pretty easy because I overdid it with my ankle this weekend. I suspect it mostly has to do with going to the trampoline park with my daughter this weekend. We both had a blast and it was a bit of a workout. I’m obsessed with the slow motion clips in the video I made.
5. Tonight I’m participating in a 5k. I’m not going to call it racing it because I’m only running it because the company was paying for it, not because I want to test my speed.
That’s all I have for today.
Have you ever been to a trampoline park?