Certification Exam Week- Weekly Recap
Last week was a busy week for me. I knew I was going to be backing off on my exercise mileage because I was preparing for a huge certification exam. Luckily my hard work paid off and I am now certified quality engineer.
I also rowed the half marathon distance on a rowing machine for the first time too. The workout helped me reach the million meter club at Concept2. I’ve only been keeping a logbook since 2010 and half the meters were since this May!
Other highlights of the week included the Santa Shuffle (a 3 mile race pushing the double stroller), and taking our daughter indoor climbing for the first time.
I’ve also been keeping up with the Runners world run streak. In my own idea of the rules a mile walked counts too!
November 27th, 2017
- 1.2mi walk at lunch
- 4611m row – 2:11.4/500m
November 28th, 2017
- 1 mi walk before the dentist office
November 29th, 2017
- 4.5 mi run (with hills) – 12:57/mi
- 11,174m row – 2:14.5/500m
- 8 x 250m / 0:30sec rest – average 1:57.9/500m
November 30th, 2017
- ~2 miles of walking in Concord – Study break from a day of practice exams.
December 1st, 2017
- *CQE exam day!*
- 0.7 mi walk in Penacook
- 5.2 mi run in Penacook (some trail included) – 13:18/mi
- 5 minutes of Jacobs Ladder
- 3.5 mi indoor bike
December 2nd, 2017
- 0.75 mi swim
- 3.0 mi Santa Shuffle Run (with Double Stroller)
December 3rd, 2017
- Muscle Hour Class at the Y
- 1 mi treadmill – 10:54/mi
- 4.1 mi expresso bike – 16.5 mph
- Erg Half Marathon – 21,097m row – 2:15/500m
- 3,051m cool down row – 2:28.5/500m
- 20.1 mi Run/walk/hike
- 7.6 mi bike
- 1400 yd swim
- 42,679m row